07 August 2006

Saturday 7 August 2004

CMF1 – Day 11

I’ve been taking ondansetron twice daily (first thing in the morning and last thing at night) and some stemetil to stave off nausea – it seems to be working. I’ve been extremely tired and bad tempered.

Refilled my scripts today, although I have to go get more ondansetron on Monday afternoon as they’d run out. Also bought some Mag Pelegrino to help with constipation as I haven’t been for 3 days and have been full of wind.

Took one dose at lunch time. Got rid of a bad blockage this afternoon, then after dinner had a dose of the craps, but seem OK at the moment.

My index finger on my right hand has been going numb the last couple of days while using the computer, and other fingers have followed. They have been getting extremely cold, then pins and needles set in once they “thaw”.

My face is really HOT tonight, but I’m shivering, as I do most days and nights these days.

We had Thai tonight – some celebration – DH has said nothing to me like “Happy Anniversary”, and his not helping (pick in the clothes, do much logical thinking) is really getting to me. He’d rather sit and play his computer games on my computer or play with this lead shit than help me – he does deal with the kids at times though. I’d love it if he actually bathed them as it makes my stomach turn trying to kneel down there and do it all. A nice hug, cuddle and a few nice words would really help at the moment. I feel so alone with all of this – he just keeps away so he doesn’t put his foot in it, but doesn’t attempt to find out what might help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home