03 August 2006

Tuesday 3 August 2004

CMF1 – Day 7

Still feeling crappy, tired, horrid tummy – which is exacerbated by my haemorrhoids – OUCH!

Took stemetil again at around 6pm – I don’t think it’s doing as good a job as it could – will speak to my onc tomorrow.


This course of treatment is making me feel totally crappy and it isn’t getting any better.

Got a call from H’s teacher at around 12 noon saying H was feeling unwell and crying – not like him at all. I went in and picked him up – he was curled up on a bean bag, the poor love. I gave him some panadol (8ml) and he went to sleep curled up with DH (took all of 10 mins, if that). I then had to extricate DH from H – he continued to sleep for a couple of hours and felt a bit better. I’m hoping he will avoid the throwing up that his teacher had late last week – will see how he is in the morning – and of course that none of the rest of us get it.

It’s only 10.15pm and I feel stuffed, and I still have to get everything ready for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home