04 August 2006

Wednesday 4 August 2004

CMF1 – Day 8

Appointment at 11.15am

I have 15 Stemetil left (after breakfast).

Took J to Kindergym. A girlfriend’s sister is keeping an eye on J for us. I made some bolognaise sauce the other day and froze it – it is for some reason bland so will give her a tin of brown onion gravy to liven it up a little.

I’ve been continually nauseous. My onc gave me some anti nausea drugs IV before my treatment today. I hate the taste of the treatment. Had to supply a urine sample to check for any infection due to my bladder fun. I threw up in the basin there – it was not pretty (orange cordial only) but I felt like my eyes and face was going to explode.

I had a rest/snooze when we got home. Took one of the ondansetron wafers at around 5pm to see if that helped – it may have.

H went to school today and was OK.

He “woke up” at around 8.45pm and came out of his room crying – don’t think he was totally awake though. Gave him some panadol as he said that his body hurt – will see how he goes tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home