26 August 2006

2 fat ladies - 88

This is how DH was referring earlier in the week to his mother’s birthday – as long as he wasn’t referring to her and I personally, I wasn’t bothered. If he had been, I wouldn’t have wanted to be in his shoes.

Today is DH’s Mum’s birthday, she’s 88 - Happy Birthday! I decorated a light fruit cake and made a card last night.



The boys made cards of their own and we placed their school photos inside.

We were to take her shopping for a new microwave and then on to lunch, but she’s done her back in. So I organised chicken, baked potatoes, salad and fresh fruit to take over and share for lunch. We’ll go on a “shopping spree” when she feels more up to it. We also need to plan a day trip to go whale watching down on the south coast before the season ends in October. It’s something she’s always wanted to do. The boys would hopefully be impressed too.


Thursday 26 August 2004

CMF2 Day 2

Took my wafer before breakfast and my cyclophosphamide afterwards – yetch!

We took DH’s Mum out to Charlie’s at Brighton for lunch for her birthday. J was well behaved and out ate us all!

I had a bit of a rest when we got home and DH picked H up from school. He dropped my prescription in for ondancetron wafers at the pharmacy- they didn’t have enough so I have to go back and pick up the rest after 4.30 tomorrow.

He decided at 5.10pm it was time to think about dinner – grrrrrrrrrrr. I made tuna mornay for dinner as I’m sick of him waiting until the last minute to do things.

Taking ondancetron morning and night and will continue to do so.

1 Comments:

At 29/9/06 21:12, Blogger Karen said...

Sharen, that cake is decorated beautifully! You're such a nice daughter. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home