03 October 2006

Sunday 3 October 2004

CMF3 - Day 12

I decided to do something about the constipation I’ve had for a couple of days – made worse by the ondancetron.

I took 3 teaspoons of Mag Pelegrino in half a glass of water (as the directions state) before going to bed last night. Well, I was awoken at 4am with a desperate need to go to the toilet. I didn’t quite make it. I’ve ended up “going” 8 times today, none of which were pleasant, but I have cleaned out my system! Told DH that if I want to take this stuff again, to remind me of the latest consequences.

The washing machine decided not to pump out, DH looked at it and found that the thing that should turn easily, wouldn’t, so a spray of WD40 and it seems to work again – cheaper than $200 for a professional to fix. I helped him out a bit – it was nice, back to the old days, temporarily. I then decided to give the inside of the washer a good scrub (the top) and it looks quite good now.

As far as treatment is concerned, it’s made me quite tired, not helped by me not getting a daytime rest. My nights have been so-so re getting to sleep and staying that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home