29 September 2006

Wednesday 29 September 2004

CMF3 – Day 8 – LAST IV!!!!!!!

Appointment with onc at 12 noon. The boys went to Grandma’s.

Had a little chat to a woman who has been seeing onc for 6 years, She had breast cancer in her left breast, as did her mother – her daughter had it in her right breast. Her cancer has spread to other parts of her body over the years. She has a good attitude – you accept it, treat it and get on with life.

My onc was running a little late today. I got into the clinic at around 1pm. He wrote out a script for 4 ondansetron, just in case, and 1 year’s supply of tamoxifen. I shouldn’t have to see him again. My radiation onc will check me once a week during radiotherapy, then my suregon takes over again.

I start taking HT when I start radiotherapy. Menopause symptoms may be worse at the start of HT, periods may come back, but may not, hopefully not.

I should start feeling better and more energetic over the next few weeks.

The “girls” at the clinic enjoyed the brownies I baked! One even said that they cured her headache! LOL

I had a little snooze this afternoon, as did the boys, eventually – had to wake them after 5pm and they weren’t that happy and took ages to settle tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home