27 September 2006

And the verdict?

The closer the appointment got this morning, the more edgy I became and yes there were watery eyes involved. I hate the way the lead up to these appointments makes me feel.

Well, the news is, that my test results were all totally normal, and there were no unexpected lumps and bumps. He's very pleased with the way things are going. The only dampener, if you can call it that, is that my hormone results are all over the place, some would put me in menopause, some wouldn't. My levels are spiking from time to time – oh joy! This means I'll be staying on tamoxifen for the 5 years (3 more years) instead of changing. I suppose it's better the "devil you know". I'll be cranking up the aircon this summer! At least I won't have to deal with the crippling joint pain that seems to come along with Arimidex.

So it's NED, see you in 6 months with blood tests and mammograms in hand, and Merry Christmas! And, a whole lot of relief, I might add.


Monday 27 September 2004

CMF3 – Day 6

“Slept” late, although not as late as the last couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home