24 May 2006

Now that’s the way to go!

A girlfriend and I went to see "The Da Vinci Code" today. We chose to go “Gold Class” – ooooooo, nice indeedy!

For anyone that’s not familiar with GC, it’s located in a sealed off section, you’re greeted at the door, asked to take a seat in the lounge area, check over the menu, have a drink if you like, then you order your food and drinks, nominating a time for service. An usher then takes you to your Moran recliner in the cinema, you bring up the footrest, lay back and enjoy the movie, and your order is served at the appropriate time.

It is all very civilised and well worth the extra $3 (food and drink is extra of course) it would cost to see a movie in one of the regular cinemas. It was very much like being at home, but with a bigger screen.

This is definitely the way to go for a movie night out.

Oh and for the record, I enjoyed the movie. Now to read the book!


Monday 24 May 2004

AC1 – Day 20

More hair than yesterday in the shower drain. My part is now a valley, there are larger bald patches and my hair is looking very thin. My scalp has been aching as my hair hates being held the wrong way then pushed back the right way. It’s almost like it’s being wriggled like a loose tooth, just waiting to come out.

I posted the Medicare info back today (safety net stuff). Here’s hoping that we can get 100% of scheduled fee instead of 85%, very soon.

I felt tired today and rested a reasonable amount in the morning and early afternoon.

We’ve been looking at getting another vehicle, specifically a Toyota Tarago 8 seater van. Our main reason is leg room, both front and rear.


DH went to look at a couple more car yards after I got home from picking up H. H asked where he was going and he said to buy a car. Henry’s reply was, “buy the blue one, it’s cool”.

Mum phoned to let me know about Jane and Glenn McGrath appearing on Andrew Denton’s “Enough Rope” tonight, talking about her cancer.

It was very interesting and I felt I related very well to what she said and I laughed along with her on some points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home