25 May 2006

How we feel

I think this summarises what may of those with cancer think and feel, thanks frobbi.

The Survivor Movie


Tuesday 25 May 2004

AC1 – Day 21

I really look moth-eaten today, my poor head! More hair again today than yesterday in the shower drain. At this rate, it’ll all be gone in a couple of days. There certainly is not much left now.

More Medicare cheques arrived today and a bill from the surgeon. I have to go to my private health insurance provider to claim some of the pathology bill as it was in hospital, then pay the balance to the path people. I also have a cheque for the surgeon which I’ll drop in.

I paid the last of the surgeon’s bills (Medicare cheque and gap) and finalised the path bill. Just the Hospital Pharmacy bill to go before 31 May, at this stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home