09 April 2006

Whip and snip, rub and scrub!

It’s a lovely day out today and we have a green refuse collection tomorrow, so it’s time to tend to the back lawn. It was in dire need of mowing (DH was going to do it a few weeks ago) and edging (DH talked about that even longer ago).

I got the whipper snipper out and did the edges. I think I drew the short straw, it would have been quicker to mow the thing and let DH do the edges. He was rather surprised at how bad they were… well hello!

Anyway. They’re done now and so am I! DH mowed it late afternoon with the help of the boys.

DH and the boys have been moving the firewood around under shelter ready for when the cooler weather kicks in.

The car goes in for it’s 80,000 service (big bucks) tomorrow, so it was time to give it a wash. Pesky little splattered insects were still stuck all over the front – out with the polish!


Friday 9 April 2004

Good Friday

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy today and not wanting to do a thing. I lay on the sofa all day.

The dizziness and nausea got worse. I couldn’t drink or eat anything. The dizziness was very violent, with my eyes spinning around wildly.

I tried a couple of the frozen tubes used for rehydrating, but that didn’t help much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home