10 April 2006

These feet weren’t made for walking

Took the boys to school then dropped the car in for servicing. I walked home (around 2.5km) and boy am I paying for yesterday!

I’ve finally made a doctors appointment for my 2 yearly pap, get spots checked out and get something done about my heel spur which is driving me nuts again. I couldn’t get in until Thursday. Hopefully she’ll give me another script for anti inflammatories and I’ll be a bit more mobile should we eventually decide to and actually go on holidays next week

I’ve been spending a bit of time the last few days going through out holiday options – hopefully I’m getting somewhere.


Saturday 10 April 2004

I was even worse today, couldn’t keep a thing down (food or water) and still had violent spins.

Come evening, I thought to myself that the situation wasn’t improving so I phoned my surgeon – he was away for Easter. He suggested I go into the hospital, which we did, once BIL and SIL were able to keep an eye on the kids.

I couldn’t stand to have my eyes open or move my head.

They put a drip in, well eventually got it in as I was quite dehydrated, took blood, etc. They found I had an infection starting up so put me on antibiotics, anti nausea drugs and admitted me. It was late by the time they wheeled me up to the ward. I had a private room in the old part of the hospital, with share facilities. There were a lot of elderly patients there, some of whom were quite loud and hard of hearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home