01 September 2006

Spring!

Spring is the time of new beginnings
New life unfolds
Some rains have come
But not enough
After yet another droughty winter

It seems the right time
To effect some changes
To my life
They’re well overdue

I need more normality
I need more energy/vitality
I need…

Getting more sleep is a good place to start
I need to go to bed earlier
Before midnight
Not after 2


Wednesday 1 September 2004

CMF2 – Day 8

Spring has sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where the birdies is!

I had a second dizzy spell this morning (the other one was sometime in the last week). I was fiddling around with something in the back of the van and everything started moving around. It wasn’t near as bad as the problem I had in April, but it was still a bit unsettling.

My appointment is at 11.30, however, they’ve scheduled an extra patient in at that time for a 1 hour appointment, so stand by for a LONG wait. Luckily I got in at around 12.10, so it wasn’t too bad. I told my onc about my dizzy spells, just because it was unusual for me. All seems to be OK – he gave me prescriptions for ondancetron and cyclophosphamide. I mentioned that I thought the anti-nausea treatment was starting to not be as effective, so he prescribed Anzemet again and also some methtrexate to be given IV. I could taste and smell the saline again as it was started – a horrible experience. I had some crackers to take the chemical tastes away.

I took ondancetron at around 5.15pm tonight – here’s hoping that it lasts well after I wake up in the morning.

DH picked H up – he and another child bumped heads today and he will likely have a nasty bruise on the side of his head (in front of his temple) – it is quite red still tonight and sore to touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home