14 October 2006

OK, I admit it

I’ve been a very slack not so little blogette. It’s not like nothing has been happening, I have been jotting some ramblings, but not getting around to posting. The longer I’ve left it, the more foreboding it seems to become, but I won’t let it defeat me.

Next week the kids are back at school so I hope to get this place up to date. Err, that’s from 28 August to the present. That’s almost 50 days ago - YIKES! It’s very sad indeed.


Thursday 14 October 2004

CMF3 - Day 23


Attended a lunch put on by the hospital for women, who had been through there diagnosed with breast cancer in the last 9-12 months. There were bras, forms, people from the Cancer Care Centre, Look Good Feel Better and the Dragon boating teams. It was good to be able to talk to others about their experience, although I’m not looking forward to radiotherapy (burning, blistering of the skin – I don’t call that fun at all).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home