19 July 2006

How stupid am I?

Perhaps it’s not wise to answer that one. There are days when I don’t know where my brain is, it’s certainly not in gear. The boys and I went out for our daily hospital run and a drop in to the shops on the way home.

We arrived home to find the front door wide open. The deadlock had been locked, but the door not closed. I inspected the house, door open, just in case there had been a break in. Fortunately no one had ventured inside in the 3 hours we’d been out.


Monday 19 July 2004

AC4 – Day 13

Auntie M had a heart attack last Friday (16th) and was taken to the RAH. One of her heart valves is also causing problems. She had surgery today, a bypass and valve replacement. Apparently she had a cardiac arrest before they started surgery, but they managed to get her heart started again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home