03 July 2006

3 July 2006

A truly momentous day!

H, my 7 year old who has had to battle fine motor skills, tied his own shoes for the first time this morning.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

What is it with shopping trolleys and jacket/coat buttons?

I’ve only had trouble since the larger compartmented trolleys came in, perhaps it’s just a coincidence. I’ve had 2 buttons get snagged near the top along the side of the trolley resulting in 2 buttons being ripped off. The first left a gaping hole in my coat, fortunately the thread holding he button on the second was not as strong as the fabric to which is was stitched.

We all know there are inherent design faults in shopping trolleys. They rarely steer straight, the wheels wobble, I back my toes into the wheels while pushing the trolley, resulting in bloodied toes and broken toenails, especially in summer. Now the damned things are eating my buttons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home