15 July 2006

I'm a pre-teen again!

I never thought I’d see the day that I’d find myself stuffing my bra. I’m 45 years old, not a pre-teen! Yep for

With my expanded body, my prosthesis is a bit on the small side, so I look quite lopsided. One boob hangs low and points to the ground, the other sits up closer to my shoulder. I can’t even lean to make them look even.

So I’ve temporarily remedied the situation by stuffing a pair of folded knickers behind my prosthesis and it looks much better. The only problem is that the knickers have a habit of going walkabout, usually into what other women call the cleavage area, as I don’t actually have any with just 1 boob, but you get the idea. It’s not a good look at all.

Perhaps the time has come for me to either purchase a customised boob, or make my own.

Who’d ever thought of knitting one? Well, there is a lady in Canada, a fellow breast cancer survivor who does just that. An interesting concept if nothing else. Her business is called Tit Bits and can be found here.

She has Everyday Tits, Fancy Tits and Floosie Tits, and a big sense of humour, the one thing that helps us retain a modicum of sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home