03 May 2006

Incoming mail

The cap I ordered is here too! I guess I’ll just have to take part in the MDC now. At least I have something to keep my head “dry” should it rain.

Better Homes and Gardens decided to send me an “offer of subscription renewal”. Why the heck didn’t they send it in December when I received my last issue? Mum had previous given me a 2 year subscription for Christmas. I think I’d only purchased 1 issue since then, well up until this morning when I bought the latest edition - strange that it should arrive today – more spooks at work!


Monday 3 May 2004

I had my heart scan today. One of the chemo drugs they’re planning to give me can cause damage to the heart, so my "pump" had to be checked out to see if it will be able to handle the Adriamicin (Doxorubicin). The test involved being injected with radioactive isotope, then being scanned. I ended up with a lovely coloured film this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home